Fresh Cod 1.3 kg
Onion 450.0 g
Butter 100.0 g
Crème Fraiche 200.0 ml
Fresh Spinach 500.0 g
Lemon Juice 20.0 ml
Japanese Breadcrumbs - Panko
Lemon 1.0 item
- Prepare the Knorr Potato Flakes and mix with crème fraiche.
- Cool down to room temperature.
- Clean and cut the onions in half moon shapes.
- Fry the onions in butter until they are soft.
- Cut the cod in cubes 3x3 cm.
- Season the cod cubes with salt and pepper.
- Mix the cod with the onions and the potato mash.
- Wash and dry the spinach and mix with the other ingredients.
- Season with the lemon juice, lemon skin, and salt.
- Add melted butter and mix together.
- Divide the mixture over the cocottes.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumb and some melted butter.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 25 minutes on 175 degrees Celsius.
- Make sure the breadcrumbs a nicely golden brown.
- Grate some lemon skin over the warm brandade.