Spooky Thai tea mousse
Celebrate Halloween with these thrilling menus and spooky monsters that will bring the chill down the spoons and forks! With simple steps, get ready to serve creepily delicious dishes that will only leave your customers licking the plate!
Making the dish
Whipping Cream 250.0 g
Sugar 60.0 g
Oreo Cookies 2.0 pack (2)
Biscuits 1.0 pack (2)
Thai Tea 5.0 tbsp
BEST FOODS Butter Flavoured Margarine 1 kg 0.5 tbsp
Making the dish
- First, remove cream from Oreo cookies.
- Crush Oreo cookies with spoon or blender.
- Melt Best Foods Butter Flavoured Margarine in microwave (around 10 seconds) and set aside to cool.
- Mix melted margarine with crushed Oreo cookie.
- Prepare the moulds. Add Oreo cookie mixture into the moulds and press hard. Put in freezer for about 20 minutes.
- Crush biscuit well.
- Add 250 CC of water with medium heat into 5 tablespoon of Thai tea and bring to boil with medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Remove tea leaves and set aside.
- Put mixture bowl and eggbeater in freezer to allow the whipping cream to rise.
- Remove the mixture bowl and eggbeater from the freezer. Add cream into mixture bowl and beat with high speed. Add in sugar, followed by Best Foods Egg Custard Filling, and whip until become thick. This will take around 15-20 minutes.
- Mix Thai tea with whip cream little by little to get strong flavour from Thai tea.
- Remove Oreo cup from freezer. Spread crushed biscuit over Oreo cookies to create layers. Pour in Thai tea cream and decorate with Best Foods Chocolate Topping. Now the mousse is ready to be served.