Bread & Butter Pudding
A classic dessert with new ingredients!
For Bread & Butter Pudding
- Preheat the oven 160°C for 15-20 minutes with convection oven (prepare for water bath baking).
- Coat the container evenly with Best Foods Butter Flavoured Margarine.
- Add egg, egg yolk and sugar and mix with wire whisk until combine.
- Gradually pour milk, cream and vanilla then mix until well combined.
- Strain the mixture and prepare other ingredients.
- Dip the cubed brioche in the cream mixture and transfer to the prepared container.
- Layer with chocolate chip then coat with Butter Flavoured Margarine.
- Repeat the alternative layers until filling up.
- Pour the cream mixture into the container. Make sure it is spread evenly.
- Bake in a water bath.
- When cooked, chill the pudding for a bit.
- Serve together with ice cream and top with Best Foods Chocolate Topping.