Thais have been recognised as open-minded people who are interested in new cultural food such as Indian, Chinese and Western cuisines, with the most popular ones being Japanese and Korean.
Of course, the basic needs of diners have now gone beyond just taste, and incorporate other aspects that make up an unforgettable dining experience.
So, what do Thai diners want from food operators like you?
- They need you to understand their lifestyles and food desires, as well as the latest dining trends and insights.
- They want new inspiring ideas and modern food presentation.
- They need fast, excellent service.
- They need safe and hygienic food.
- They want your restaurant to have efficient kitchen management.
These are just some of the highlights of what customers want, and there are many, many more.
We at Unilever Food Solutions want to help our food operators get more in-depth insights into their diners’ real needs. Please contact us if you would like further information or support.